Sunday, March 4, 2012

Story Board: Power Point for Voice Thread

Howdy Partners! I am uploading my power point I am going to use for my lesson plan with my VoiceThread. I plan to have each table with a different color. Example: The red table will have a red construction paper on it and so will the computer their group will be using. I plan to have simple instructions on the computer and one class helper from each group monitoring everyone's progress. Before they begin I will have each power point on the slide that begins "If I were a cowboy/girl I would eat." Each student will be responsible for writing about all the topics but only record one. I plan to give them the construction paper strips to write their sentences and one will be labeled and numbered "record" so they know when to go up and which sentence to read. Then they can go back and make their paper chains.

So hopefully I am on the right track and it goes well, wish me luck! I also plan to upload more pictures of my materials and what we accomplished. Hope my lesson plan and power point are useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment